With Domestic Periodicals, you can send your publications quickly and efficiently to readers in Sweden. We help you tailor the distribution method to suit your specific needs.
The periodicals service can be adapted to suit your specific needs.
You can define the delivery time.
You can select an environmentally friendly delivery option at no extra cost.
Publications sent in the mail are distributed throughout the country.
- Periodicals A are normally distributed on the first or on the second working day after the handing-in date.
- Periodicals B are normally distributed within four working days of being handed in.
The submission must consist of at least 500 copies.Some submissions must be booked.
Dimensions and weight for Domestic Periodicals
|Length||Min. 140 mm and max. 350 mm|
|Width||Min. 90 mm and max. 320 mm|
|Maximum weight||2 kg|
Sustainable with PostNord
Points to consider
Sending periodicals using one of our periodical services is easy, but keep in mind that a periodical must:
- Be registered in PostNord’s register of periodicals – submit an application.
- Have a publication license from the Patent and Registration Office.
- Contain at least 25 percent editorial material.
- Contain no more than 25 percent advertising from a single company.
Here is some further information about periodicals that may be of use.
- Fact sheet for technical specification and information about marking etc.
- Calculate the cost of your distribution of periodicals with our Campaign tool. You can compare different options by conducting multiple calculations, one after another.