Skip to content Go to main navigation Go to language selector

Sending overseas - export

Here you will find information and which customs and shipping documents you need to send letters and parcels abroad.


When sending goods within the EU, a security declaration must be enclosed with the shipment. The security declaration can be found at the bottom of the green customs label,
CN 22.

When sending goods outside the EU various requirements apply depending on whether the item(s) you are shipping is a gift or for retail purposes. More information can be found at Tullverket's section on sending/receiveing gift from overseas (in Swedish).

Read more about the required documents for our services.