Regardless of whether you run an e-commerce operation or just want to easily send parcels, this is the service for you. We collect the parcel from you and deliver directly to the recipient’s home. Both you and your recipient can, of course, track the parcel the whole way.
Dimensions and weights
|Max length||1.75 meters|
|Max length + circumference||3 meters|
|Maximum weight for parcels sent within the Nordic region||35 kg|
|Maximum weight for parcels sent outside the Nordic region||31.5 kg|
The recipient receives a notification by sms or email with a link to PostNord's website where possible delivery options are presented. By using the PostNord app or web service, the recipient can choose whether the consignment is to be delivered to his/her home or collected from a partner outlet. Within Sweden, PostNord also notify the recipient, when their parcel is on its way and when it has been delivered. The recipient can also collect the parcel from any PostNord service point.
If the recipient chooses home delivery, they can decide:
- date and time of delivery
- delivery without receipt.
Once the selection has been made, a confirmation of the selected delivery option is sent to the recipient by sms or email. The recipient can also easily amend the time for the booked delivery directly in the PostNord App or website.
In Sweden, we deliver the recipients' packages during the day on weekdays, the recipient can receive their home delivery at the earliest next business day after a time slot has been selected. There are usually several time slots to choose from and vary depending on the recipient's address. In all major Swedish cities, home delivery is also offered during the evening.
Via the app or the tracking page on the website, the recipient can stay up to date regarding their delivery. For evening deliveries, most recipients can also follow the package's way home in real time via a map function in the app or via the tracking page on the web and see the number of stops before their delivery.
If the recipient cannot be reached and the Delivery without POD option is not selected, the package will be redirected to a partner outlet, where the recipient can then collect the package.
Booking and printing out shipping documents
Skicka Direkt Business can be used to book pick-ups, print shipping documents and create electronic advance notifications. Reports for checking and follow-up can also be generated.
Do you need to make a change to an item of mail after it has been handed in but before it is handed over to the recipient? You can make changes in PostNord Portal, if you printed out the shipping document there. You can, for example, change the recipient or recipient address, return the parcel to the sender, or request a longer period of retention (of up to 30 days).
- Age check: Age check is used where there is a further requirement to check that the recipient is the right age to receive the delivery: 16, 18 or 20 years old. Applies within Sweden.
- Climate Compensation: PostNord invests the full compensation in renewable energy production in developing countries. Fossil energy production is replaced by renewable. This is done with the help of UN-certified CDM projects (Clean Development Mechanism) via the company 2050.
- Dangerous goods LQ: In certain cases, you can send limited quantities of dangerous goods. More information about what is classed as dangerous goods. You can also check MSB – the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency. See current countries / postcodes (pdf)
- Delivery without POD: The recipient is not able to make delivery selections in the notification. The parcel is delivered to the recipient even if he/she is not there to provide confirmation. Delivery and hand-over notifications are included free of charge.
- Enhanced identification: Is used in the event of an extra need to check that the recipient personally receives the goods. The goods are only handed over if the recipient’s personal ID number matches the personal ID number on the ID. Applies within Sweden.
- Extended retention time 14 days: The period of retention time is extended to 14 days. Applies within Sweden.
- Fixed retention time 7 days: The recipient will not be offered an extension of their period of retention to 14 days. Applies within Sweden.
- ID Check: The parcel is only handed out to the person who receives the goods against receipt confirmation and presentation of valid ID. In Sweden delivery can, however, take place after presentation of a valid delivery code. This code is obtained through the recipient confirming their identity via Mobilt BankID in PostNord’s MottagarApp. Applies within Sweden and to Denmark.
- Insurance: Take out a supplementary goods insurance policy if you want to provide further protection against unforeseen events. Covers theft, accident, damage and loss. The insurance also covers the consequences of natural disasters such as storms, thunder and earthquakes.
- Return to sender: Parcels that cannot be delivered to the recipient are returned directly back to the sender. Applies within the Sweden and to Denmark.
- Signature Assurance: The recipient is unable to select “Delivery without POD.” The parcel is only handed out against proof of delivery.
MyPack Home parcels can be sent to:
Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Portugal, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Italy, Hungary*, Greece*, Romania* and Bulgaria*.
*From May 2019.