By using the PostNord app or web service, the customer can choose whether the consignment is to be delivered to his/her home or collected from a partner outlet. The customer can also collect the parcel from any PostNord service point. Once the selection has been made, a confirmation of the selected delivery option is sent to the customer by sms or email. The customer can also easily amend the time for the booked delivery directly in the PostNord app or online.
Booking and printing out shipping documents
Pacsoft Online can be used to book pick-ups, print shipping documents and create electronic advance notifications. Reports for checking and follow-up can also be generated.
With MyPack Home, customers get to choose:
- The date and time of delivery, and in which 2–4 hour time window it suits them to have the item delivered, on daytime and evening with 2–4 time slot. The recipient can have a home delivery at the earliest on the next business day after the notification has been received. Time intervals vary depending on the recipient’s address. When you calculate the delivery time, you can see if evening delivery is available in a particular location. The delivery is returned to the partner outlet if the recipient cannot be reached
- Delivery without signed confirmation.
The recipient receives a notification via sms or email the day before the first possible delivery time. The recipient also receives a link to a page on which delivery options can be selected.
Other additional services:
- ID Check: The parcel is only handed out to the recipient or his/her authorized representative if valid proof of identity is provided.
- Signature Assurance: The recipient is unable to select “Delivery without POD.” The parcel is only handed out against proof of delivery.
- Delivery without POD: The recipient is not able to make delivery selections in the notification. The parcel is delivered to the recipient even if he/she is not there to provide confirmation. Delivery and hand-over notifications are included free of charge.
- Notification: If you want to notify your recipient, or a third party, that the parcel is on its way out, or has been handed over to the recipient. We offer the following notifications option via sms and/or email, Delivery Notification or Delivery Confirmation.
- Dangerous goods: In certain cases, you can send limited quantities of dangerous goods. More information about what is classed as dangerous goods. You can also check MSB – the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency.
- Delivery Change: Do you need to make a change to an item of mail after it has been handed in but before it is handed over to the recipient? You can make changes in Pacsoft Online, if you printed out the shipping document there, or via PostNord’s customer portal. You can, for example, change the recipient or recipient address, return the parcel to the sender, or request a longer period of retention (of up to 30 days).
- Goods insurance: Take out a supplementary goods insurance policy if you want to provide further protection against unforeseen events. Covers theft, accident, damage and loss. The insurance also covers the consequences of natural disasters such as storms, thunder and earthquakes.
MyPack Home parcels can be sent to:
Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Portugal, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Italy, Hungary*, Greece*, Romania* and Bulgaria*.
*From May 2019.