Send parcels from business to business, door to door in the Nordic countries and to Europe and the rest of the world.
- When sending to businesses with PostNord you get access to the DPD parcel network which is one of Europe's largest. You can rest assured that your parcel will arrive.
- We collect your parcels from your premises and deliver to your recipient Monday-Friday (except public holidays).
- We assume liability for goods valued up to EUR 520. It is also possible to take out additional goods insurance.
- Parcel measure is 31.5 kg (maximum length: 1.75cm and length + perimeter = 3 m).
- You can track the entire progress of your parcel online via
Track letters, parcels and pallets.
Add an additional service
Delivery advice: Your recipient will be notified via SMS or e-mail that the parcel is on its way out.
Collection Request: If your customer wants to return a parcel and you will pay for return shipping, we will pick it up again. Returns can be sent either back to you or to another address. We collect and deliver in countries included in the DPD network, with a few exceptions. Read more in the price list.
Limited quantity of hazardous goods: With DPD, you can send hazardous goods in limited quantities to certain countries/zip codes.
See relevant countries/zip codes (pdf) (Swedish only).
Read more about limited quantities of hazardous goods at msb.se.
Goods Insurance: Take out additional goods insurance for parcels with contents worth more than EUR 520.