Do you want to make it easier for your customers to respond to a campaign, send an order or return a product? To do this, you can subscribe to the Business Reply Mail Domestic, Svarspost Direkt or Svarspost Inrikes.
How it works:
Svarspost Direkt – the service of choice for enveloped reply mail.
- You enclose an envelope that is labeled with a pre-printed bar code and a stamping (provided by PostNord). The name of the recipient and the recipient’s full postal address is stated as the addressee.
- The customer simply posts the pre-printed envelope at a mailbox or hands it in at a partner outlet.
- Business Reply Mail Domestic letters are usually delivered on the business day after they are posted or handed in*.
Business Reply Mail Domestic letters may have a maximum weight of 250 grams and have a lower postage cost than other such reply services.
*With the exception of certain geographical restrictions (pdf in Swedish).
Svarspost Inrikes – for reply cards, coupons and heavier consignments.
- You label your reply consignment, containing the offer, with a stamping, the recipient’s (your) name as well as the customer number and a special reply service postcode and postal town (provided by PostNord).
- The customer simply posts the reply consignment at a mailbox or hands it in at a partner outlet.
- Svarspost consignments with an envelope/packaging are usually delivered on the business day after they are posted or handed in. Svarspost consignments without an envelope/packaging are usually delivered within three business days of being posted or handed in.
Svarspost Inrikes can be used by customers to send consignments with a weight of up to 2 kg.