Brev Skicka Lätt is an attractively priced domestic service for senders who want to be able to track a letter but do not require that the recipient signs for it.
Brev Skicka Lätt allows the sending of fairly light items with a weight of up to 2 kg, such as a book. The letter can be handed in at any of our local service points. It can be tracked. The recipient receives a text message or paper-based notification when the letter is ready for collection and the sender receives a confirmation when the letter has been collected. Collection does not require that the recipient shows an identity document. However, the recipient should be able to state the number specified in the text message, paper-based notification or email notification.
The service can be ordered and paid for via the Skicka Direkt online tool.
Brev Skicka Lätt letters are delivered within two working days after drop-off.
How it works
- Go to the Skicka Direkt online tool.
- State whether the letter weighs max. 1 kg or max. 2 kg.
- Enter the recipient’s name, address and email address.
- Pay and print out the shipping documents.
- Stick the shipping documents onto the consignment.
- Hand the letter at one of our local service points.
- Track the letter via the Track letters, parcels and pallets service.