PortokoderBuy a postage code online whenever you want. You then write the code on your mail item. And it is ready to go in the mailbox.
If you want to purchase postage online – a pen is the only thing you need
Portokoder is simple to use as postage when you want to send a letter. The letter can then be posted in one of our mailboxes and is delivered directly to the recipient.
Postage can be bought easily at any time of the day in Skicka Direkt or the PostNord App.
You receive a postage code, which you write on your mail item.
You then simply post your mail item in one of our 22,000 mailboxes.
Portokoder is an easy way of paying for the postage for the service Letter. You can send documents or goods weighing up to 2 kilos. The mail item is delivered to the recipient’s mailbox. If the mail item is too large to fit in the mailbox, the recipient is notified that it can be collected from local service point.
A letter that is marked with a postage code will be delivered within two working days of being posted. There is no tracking for the letter.
How to send items with Portokoder using the online tool Skicka Direkt
- Go to the Skicka Direkt online tool.
- Select “Brev”.
- Enter the weight of the letter.
- Fill in your email address.
- Pay for the postage.
- Once the payment has been approved, the code is displayed on the screen and sent as a PDF to the email address you entered.
- Write the code at the top right-hand corner of the letter using a black or blue pen.
- Post the letter in one of our mailboxes or hand it in at one of our local service points.
- Write an address to the recipient on the front of the letter and the sender's address on the back.
Prices, dimensions and weight for Portokoder
|Max. weight in gram||Price domestic||Price international|
|Max. dimensions||Length 60 cm|
|Width + length + height||No more than 90 cm|
|Min. dimensions||Length 14 cm, width 9 cm|
|Max. weight||2 kg|
Buy postage online
Buy your postage codes online in the Skicka Direkt tool.