Road freight in EuropePostNords unique network in Europe handles transports in both Groupage and Part Loads.
Groupage transports with fixed departures to and from Europe several times a week
Want to ship to Europe? The our road freight to the Nordics and to the continent is your solution
Direct deliveries from sender to consignees without terminal stop
PostNords Nordic distribution network
Our own crossdock terminals all over the Nordics
Fine mesh network of agents covering Europe
MAUT: German road tax tariff (pdf)
Changes in MAUT
The german road tariff was changed January 1 2019. Rates are depending on distance, the number of axles of the vehicles and engine type (Euroclass).
- Groupage transports with fixed departures to and from Europe several times per week.
- Part- and full loads – around 150 fixed carriages traffic Europe each week.
- Full control over shipment and close dialogue:
- We follow your shipment via our inhouse control tower.
- Info on routes and position in real time.
- If problem occur we redirect the shipment.
- Strengthen your offer to customers:
- Easy to keep your promise.
- Local partners.
Freight calculation Nordics and Great Britain
- 1 pallet placing = 800 kg
- 1m3 = 350 kg
- 1 loading metre = 2 000 kg
- Max: 28 ton
Freight calculation International
- 1 pallet placing = 740 kg
- 1m3 = 333 kg
- 1 loading metre = 1 850 kg
- Max: 24,9 ton
If you want to know more about the service or have questions, don't hesitate to contact Customer service.