We pick up your pallets from you, gather them all together into one delivery and transport it to the recipient’s door. We collect pallets every day, and make efficient deliveries. All consignments can be tracked. One pallet can weigh up to 1,000 kilograms.
PostNord Pallet is suitable if you want to
- ship pallets that weigh up to 1,000 kg to destinations in Europe
- have goods picked up from you and delivered to the customer
- be able to follow the goods’ journey and know when they arrive at the destination.
Send pallets with PostNord Pallet
Advance notification and freight handling
Before using the Pallet service, you need to submit an electronic advance notification via EDI (Electronic Data Interchange). This can be done in four different ways:
- Via Send Direct Business, a transport administration tool, which can be reached through PostNord Portal Business.
- Via Pacsoft Online, our online transport administration tool for our service agreement customers.
- By using another transport administration system that is approved by PostNord.
- By sending a file in a format that is approved by PostNord.
The recipient company's contact person and delivery address, including the relevant postal code. For goods being sent abroad, the country code as defined by the ISO must be stated before the postal code and the contents must be stated in English. The recipient’s daytime phone number and, if applicable, an entry code, should be stated.
Collection and booking of transport
The collection of your goods is included in the service. We pick up from the ground floor or loading bay. If you have goods that need to be collected every day, we can agree regular collection times. You can book collection of your goods by calling us at 0771–33 33 10.
We make one delivery attempt to the recipient company. Do you want to have goods delivered to consumers in Sweden, Denmark or Norway? Please see the Consumer recipient additional service. The pallets are delivered in return for a signature. The recipient, who does not need to be the addressee, signs a physical or electronic confirmation. If the recipient is not there when the delivery is attempted, a notification is sent and the goods can be picked up from the nearest terminal for up to 14 days after the delivery attempt.
Which types of pallet can be sent?
When you send shipments using PostNord Pallet, you specify the type of pallet that is to be sent. There are four different types of pallet: full pallet, half pallet, quarter pallet and special pallet.
There is no delivery time guarantee for this service – the delivery time depends on the destination to which the pallets are being sent. Calculate delivery time for parcels and pallets.