Cash on delivery
Allow your recipient to pay for the content of their letter or parcel as it is being delivered. The payment made by the recipient then goes into the bankgiro or plusgiro account you have specified.
How to send Cash on Delivery consignments
- Use envelopes or parcels that protect the contents well
- State the name and postal address of both the recipient and the sender.
- Print out the shipping document and enter all the cash on delivery information. This can easily be done in Shipping Tool. You can also pay for shipping in cash at any of our partner outlets, or use our web-based transport tool Pacsoft Online if you are a service agreement customer.
- Hand in the consignment at your nearest service point.
- Keep the receipt
Our services that can be sent using Cash on Delivery
- Parcel Post
- Cash on Delivery for letters – can be used with registered letters.
- PostNord MyPack Collect – max. NOK/DKK 25 000 or EUR 2,500
Purchase Cash on Delivery in Shipping Tool Pro
Service agreement customers can easily purchase Cash on Delivery in the Shipping Tool portal. By logging in with your customer information, you can access Shipping Tool Pro when that is available.