Valid forms of ID
You have to show a valid ID when you collect Parcels, Registered Mail or Cash On Delivery items at PostNord servicepoints.
- The name on your ID has to match the name on the label.
If anything on the label has to be changed, contact our Customer Service.
- Your ID should not have passed its expiry date.
- The ID should be in its original condition, without any damages.
Following IDs are valid at PostNord:
- Swedish driver's license.
- Swedish EU passport.
- Freja eID. Note: Only applies to Parcels.
- National ID card issued by the Swedish Police.
- ID card issued by the Swedish Tax Agency.
- SIS-marked ID card.
- National ID card issued in a country in the Schengen area*.
- Foreign EU passport.
- Foreign passports, outside the EU.
- LMA card issued by the Swedish Migration Agency. Applies only to shipments from the Swedish Migration Agency and parcels sent from abroad where the sender is a private individual.
*Countries in the Schengen area: