What is Skicka Hem?
Skicka Hem is a service that allows private individuals to send items weighing up to 2 kg – a book or a pair of shoes, for example – to recipients anywhere in Sweden. The shipment is delivered directly to the recipient’s mailbox and is trackable every step of the way. You can book and pay for Skicka Hem via the Skicka Direkt tool or using the PostNord App.
Delivery is made within two business days of drop-off. If the item is too large to fit in the mailbox, the recipient is notified that it can be collected from the nearest service point.
How do I use this service?
- Go to the Skicka Direkt online tool.
- State whether the shipment weighs max. 250 g, 500 g, 1 kg or 2 kg.
- Under “Choose delivery method”, select “Hem”.
- Enter the information required for the sender and recipient.
- After completing payment, you can choose whether you want to print the shipping note yourself or prefer to present a QR code at a service point and have the shipping note printed there.
- Drop off the shipment at any of our service points.
- Track the parcel via the Track letters, parcels and pallets service.
250 g, SEK 54
500 g, SEK 60
1,000 g, SEK 74
2,000 g, SEK 109
Weights and measures
Length: minimum 140 mm, max 600 mm
Width: minimum 90 mm
Length + width + height: max 900 mm
Weight: max 2 kilo
General service information
Drop off point: Servicepoint
Point of delivery: Postbox
Delivery time: 1–2 weekdays
Send light parcels directly to recipient quickly and easily.
Our Skicka Hem service enables you to send trackable shipments weighing up to 2 kg directly to the recipient.