What is Express Mail Domestic?
- Notified shipments.
- Incorrectly or incompletely addressed shipments.
- Shipments addressed to islands that can only be reached by boat or ferry.
- Shipments between locations with certain zip codes that cannot be reached until the next business day.
How do I use this service?
- Go to the Skicka Direkt online tool.
- Enter the information required for the sender and recipient, and choose how the recipient is to be notified.
- After completing payment (Swish or payment card), you can choose whether you want to print the shipping note yourself or prefer to present a QR code at a service point and have the shipping note printed there.
- Drop off your Express mail at any of our service points.
Enter the information required for the sender and recipient, and choose how the recipient is to be notified. Take your mail to any of our service points and ask to have it sent as Express Mail. Find your nearest service point.
Weights and measures
Length: minimum 140 mm, max 600 mm
Width: minimum 90 mm
Length + width + height: max 900 mm
Weight: max 2 kilo
General service information
Drop off point: Service point
Point of delivery: Mailbox
Delivery time domestic: 1 weekday
Send letters with extra fast delivery
Express Mail Domestic letters are sent directly to the recipient’s mailbox.