Transport solutions for your incoming and outgoing logistics flows
We handle your incoming and outgoing deliveries no matter which shipping solution you choose and regardless of the starting point for your goods.
Transport solutions for all your logistics flows
We provide a range of different transport solutions for your incoming and outgoing logistics flows. We handle the flow of goods from the producer or supplier to the distributor and warehouse as incoming deliveries. The flow of goods from the distributor to the final recipient is handled as outgoing deliveries.
Regardless of the challenge you face in terms of your transport solutions, we can help you!
- If you operate globally, you probably often work with long transport distances and have to use various modes of transport. At the same time, your customers often operate at the local level, which places high demands on lead times being suitable and remaining stable, in accordance with what is promised.
- Delivery quality, with stable incoming deliveries and keeping promised lead times, ensures correct stock levels, product availability and that you keep your delivery promises to final recipients.
- The collection of goods at the promised time minimizes deviations from the promised delivery time.
- Visibility and traceability are prerequisites for working proactively and reacting if deviations do occur.
- Frequent incoming deliveries and short transportation lead times are important in enabling you to minimize capital that is tied up and safeguard production and/or sales.
- It is important to take into account the capacity utilization/take-up rate of containers, vehicles and trailers to minimize costs. We ensure this through careful planning, consolidation of multiple orders and/or joint loading with other goods.
PostNord has longstanding experience and unique expertise with handling transports in complex goods flows within, to and from the Nordic market. Our carefully selected partners enable flexibility and cost-effectiveness, and they follow and embrace our high sustainability requirements.
We have a comprehensive distribution network with partners across Europe and globally, which ensures stability and delivery quality. We also provide the Nordic region’s largest network of partner outlets and have a large availability of different types of transport solution throughout the region.
Our PostNord Pallet, PostNord Groupage and PostNord Part Loads transport solutions allow you to make daily deliveries with full traceability. In addition to vehicle transports, we also offer global transport solutions via air cargo (International air freight) and maritime cargo (International sea freight). We use our flexible integration platform to create visibility for you throughout the product flow, so that incoming deliveries can be managed effectively based on your unique needs.
The strong growth of e-commerce has resulted in the need for short outgoing delivery times, which changes the demand framework. Previously, production and delivery were carried out during weekdays, but order handling and delivery have now also shifted to evenings and weekends. The trend among outgoing deliveries is that they are increasing in number and consist of fewer individual parcels. The volumes to the various destinations change frequently and the choice of carrier for outgoing deliveries is often based on lead time, price and flexibility. As a result of our longstanding experience, we have unique insights into your end recipients’ behavioral patterns regarding orders and returns handling in all industry sectors in the Nordic market.