Do you know who lives in the area around your store, or recently-established business? If you do not have a customer directory on which to base your analysis, you can make use of the Area Analysis service to do this.
By identifying the demographics of the people living in a particular area, you can better customize your message to the target audience. It also provides insight into whether a particular area should not be targeted, because people within your target audience do not live there.
The analysis provides insight into the type of personas living in a particular area. For example, these can be pensioners, families with children, young couples, wealthy 40+, etc. By segmenting potential customers who live in your chosen area, you get a better idea of what kind of messages should be used to attract them and generate interest.
How the analysis is carried out:
The selected area is compared in a comparison base to clarify exactly what characterizes the area. The analysis is performed by PostNord analysts using our DM analysis tool. You get a presentation of the analysis in the form of a report in PowerPoint.
Example of content in the report
- Who lives in the area close to your store?
- What types of lifestyle do the residents there have?
- Which groups may be interested in your product/service?
- Which age groups live in the area?
- What family structure do those who live in the area have?
- What levels of income do they have?
- What is their current life phase (are they married, do they have children)?
- What consumption pattern do they have?
- Which activities and interests do they pursue?
- Do they want to receive advertising or not?
- Do they have a car, boat or holiday home?
- What views/values do they have?
- What media and internet habits do they have?
You can obtain an analysis and a report based on the analysis from SEK 15,000 (excl. VAT).