Skip to content Go to main navigation Go to language selector

This website uses cookies. Certain cookies are necessary for the website to work optimally. Others are used to optimize your user experience and enable us and our partners to provide you with relevant advertising. By clicking “I consent”, you consent to our use of cookies and processing of your personal data according to our privacy policy, which you can read here. In it, you can also read more about how you can erase or block cookies and revoke consent. Read more about our privacy policy and cookie policy.

Customer Ombudsman

We always want our customers to be satisfied with us and our services. Naturally, we also want to make use of all the ideas, opinions and complaints we receive from our customers.

​Your opinions help us improve. And despite our best intentions, our customers may occasionally be dissatisfied. As Customer Advocate, it is my job to coordinate and impartially review the answer you received so that we can improve our products, services and customer service, which will hopefully make you a more satisfied customer.

What do I do?

First, we would like you to contact our customer service to resolve a complaint or provide your viewpoint. You can do this by contacting us.

If I am not satisfied with your response?

It is possible that you may be dissatisfied with how we handled your complaint or with the answer you received from customer service. Misunderstandings may arise or our conversation may have reached a deadlock. If you want the response you received to be reviewed, you are always welcome to contact Customer Advocacy. Our task is to further examine your case impartially and independently, after which we will communicate our final opinion and our response.

We must have your request for review no more than 30 days from the day you received the response, otherwise we cannot handle your request. Customer Advocacy will respond to you with our final response to your complaint within 30 days.

Customer Advocacy
SE-105 00 Stockholm, Sweden

Contact Customer Advocacy via our request for review web form.

If I am still dissatisfied?

If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Swedish National Board for Consumer Complaints or an ordinary court of law to have your case tried.