Comics, lifestyle magazines or trade magazines – you can easily reach all of your subscribers throughout the country. Simply choose whether you want your publication to arrive on the next business day or within three business days.
Sending your publications in this way is cost-effective, but it is subject to specific requirements. Your publication must be registered as a periodical with PostNord and have a periodical publication certificate issued by the Swedish Patent and Registration Office.
Care for the environment at no extra cost
When you want to reduce the environmental impact of your magazine distribution you can choose our service Klimatekonomisk Periodicals. You make the publication process environmentally sound, and we'll do the same for the distribution. At no extra cost. By labelling your publication with our climate efficient cliché, you also make sure that your subscribers notice your environmental responsibility.
To get your newspaper/magazine approved as a Periodical, you must be able to answer "yes" to the following questions:
- Does your newspaper/magazine qualify, in terms of its nature, format, appearance and content, as a publication that is generally regarded as being a newspaper or magazine?
- Does you newspaper/magazine hold a valid periodical magazine publication license issued by the Swedish Patent and Registration Office?
- Does the title on the front page/cover of your newspaper/magazine fully correspond with the title specified in the publication license for that newspaper/magazine?
- Is an issue number and issue year specified on the front page/cover of your newspaper/magazine?
- Does your newspaper/magazine contain no more than 25 % adverts, advertising, text advertising, articles and other texts and corporate messages for a single company or group of companies?
- Does your newspaper/magazine contain at least 25 % editorial material?