MyPack Home International
We pick up the parcel from you and deliver it to your customers door in Denmark, in Norway and to some countries in Europe. PostNord notifies the recipient in time to agree on a delivery day and time slots.
- With MyPack Home, send parcels to consumers in Denmark, in Norway and to some countries in Europe.
- We collect the parcel from you and deliver it to your customers door.
- PostNord notifies different delivery option to your customer via sms or email.
- Each parcel may weigh up to 35 kg within Nordic region or 31,5 kg outside Nordic region (maximum length: 1.75cm and length + perimeter = 3 m).
- The service is environmentally certified to ISO 14001 and quality certified to ISO 9001.
- You can track the entire progress of your parcel online via Track letters, parcels and pallets.
With Pacsoft Online, you can book a collection, print shipping documents and create electronic advance notifications. You can also produce reports for checking and follow-up.
Limited quantity of hazardous goods: With MyPack Home, you can send hazardous goods in limited quantities to certain countries/zip codes. See relevant countries/zip codes (pdf) (Swedish only). Read more about limited quantities of hazardous goods at msb.se.
ID check (to Denmark): ID check means that the parcel are delivered to the recipient or the recipient’s agent with proof of delivery and on production of a valid identity document.
Signature Assurance (to Denmark):Signature Assurance means that the recipient cannot choose delivery without POD as a delivery option. The parcel is then delivered with proof of delivery.
Climate compensation: PostNord providing carbon offsetting by investing the full amount payable in renewable energy production in developing countries. Renewable sources replace fossil energy production. This is done by means of UN-certified CDM (Clean Development Mechanism) projects through Tricorona Climate Partner AB.
Goods insurance:Take out additional goods insurance.