PostNord MyPack Home
We collect the parcel from you and deliver it straight to the recipient’s door anywhere in Sweden.
- With PostNord MyPack Home, send parcels to consumers in Sweden.
- We collect the parcel from you and notify your customer the next business day.
- The recipient is notified via email or text message and can choose the day and time of their delivery, depending on the recipient’s location. See delivery times.
- Notifications to the recipient include alternative delivery options, for example, Evening delivery. Read more about the recipient’s delivery options.
- Each parcel may weigh up to 35 kg (maximum length: 1.75 cm and length + perimeter = 3).
- The service is environmentally certified to ISO 14001 and quality certified to ISO 9001.
- You can track the entire progress of your parcel online via Track letters, parcels and pallets.
With Pacsoft Online, you can book a collection, print shipping documents and create electronic advance notifications. You can also produce reports for checking and follow-up.
ID check: ID check means that the parcel are delivered to the recipient or the recipient's agent with proof of delivery and on production of a valid identity document.
Signature Assurance: Signature Assurance means that the recipient can not choose delivery without POD as a delivery option. The parcel is then delivered with proof of delivery.
Direct returns: Parcels that cannot be delivered to the recipient go directly back to the sender.
Age check: This is an additional service used where there is a further requirement to check that the recipient is the right age to receive the delivery: 16, 18 or 20 years old
Delivery advice: Your recipient will be notified via text message or e-mail that the parcel is on its way out.
Confirmation of delivery: A recipient of your choice will be notified via text message or e-mail that the parcel has been delivered to the the recipient.
Delivery without a POD: The parcel can be delivered without the recipient personally accepting and confirming receipt of the shipment.
Limited quantity of dangerous goods: Used when you need to send a limited quantity of dangerous goods.
See more info about limited quantities of dangerous goods.
Change in Instructions: You have the option to make changes to the process before the parcel has reached the recipient, before delivery. For example, you can change recipient or recipient address, return to sender, or request a longer period of retention, up to 30 days. Order additional services using the form located under customer service – forms, or in Pacsoft Online if the shipping documents were printed out there.
Climate compensation: PostNord providing carbon offsetting by investing the full amount payable in renewable energy production in developing countries. Renewable sources replace fossil energy production. This is done by means of UN-certified CDM (Clean Development Mechanism) projects through Tricorona Climate Partner AB.
Goods insurance:Take out additional goods insurance for parcels.