We collect your parcel and deliver it to the recipient's door before the end of the workday.
With PostNord Parcel, your parcel will arrive at the company's door the next business day in Sweden before the end of the workday.
- Send parcels door-to-door within Sweden.
- We collect the parcels from you and deliver them to the company's door no later than 6 p.m. the next business day*.
- We will refund the shipping costs if, contrary to all expectations, we are unable to deliver on time. We call this our delivery time guarantee.
- Each parcel may weigh up to 35 kg (max. dimensions are length: 1.75 m and length + perimeter = 3 m).
- The service is environmentally certified to ISO 14001 and quality certified to ISO 9001.
- You can track the entire progress of your parcel online via Track letters, parcels and pallets.
With Pacsoft Online, you can book a collection, print shipping documents and create electronic advance notifications. You can also produce reports for checking and follow-up.
*Longer delivery time may apply to some cities. See precise delivery times.
Pre-advice: Your recipient will be notified via SMS or email of the day the parcel will be delivered.
Delivery advice: Your recipient will be notified via SMS or email that the parcel is on its way out.
Confirmation of delivery: A recipient of your choice will be notified via text message or e-mail that the parcel has been collected by the recipient.
Delivery without POD: The parcel can be collected without the recipient personally accepting and confirming receipt of the shipment.
Limited quantity of hazardous goods: Used when you need to send limited quantities of hazardous goods. For more information about limited quantities of hazardous goods, see msb.se.
Recipient Freight: When your recipient will pay for shipping. You – the sender – and your recipient should be credit customers.
Return engagements: If your customer wants to return a parcel, we will pick it up again. Returns can be sent either back to you or to another address.
Change in Instructions: You have the option to make changes to the process before the parcel has reached the recipient, before delivery. For example, you can change recipient or recipient address, return to sender, or request a longer period of retention, up to 30 days. Order additional services using the form located under customer service – forms, or in Pacsoft Online if the shipping documents were printed out there.
Climate compensation: PostNord providing carbon offsetting by investing the full amount payable in renewable energy production in developing countries. Renewable sources replace fossil energy production. This is done by means of UN-certified CDM (Clean Development Mechanism) projects through Tricorona Climate Partner AB.
Goods insurance: Take out additional goods insurance for parcels with contents worth more than SEK 50,000.