What do you actually know about your customers? You perhaps have a customer directory but little or no knowledge about the key characteristics of your customers, where they live and where you can find new customers with the same type of profile.
With our Customer Analysis service, you get better insight into your company’s customer base and thereby obtain a good foundation for future marketing efforts.
How the analysis is carried out
To conduct the analysis, a customer data file is sent to PostNord. The customer data must be in a format that allows us to link specific individuals to postal codes. The Customer Analysis is performed by a PostNord analyst using our DM analysis tool.
Important points to consider
- When was the most recent address update performed?
- Should all customers be included? Are there any groups in the customer base that should be analyzed separately?
- Should customers that have been inactive for a long time be excluded?
In order to benefit as much as possible from the analysis, we need:
- Address information
- Information about age and gender
- CustomerID: A unique customer number can be useful for identifying customers who have changed their address.
Example of content in the report
- Who lives in the area close to your store?
- What types of lifestyle do the residents there have?
- Which groups may be interested in your product/service?
- Which age groups live in the area?
- What levels of income do they have?
- What is their current life phase (are they married, do they have children)?
- What consumption pattern do they have?
- Which activities and interests do they pursue?
- Which views/values do they have?
- Do they want to receive advertising or not?
- What media and internet habits do they have?
The analysis is presented in a written report and by means of a personal presentation. Are you interested in conducting an even more detailed analysis? Please contact your sales representative for more information and we will book a workshop.
The conducting of the analysis and compiling of the report costs SEK 25,000 excl. VAT.