In connection with Direct Mail, it is often expected that responses will be received from your recipients. The investment should pay for itself in the form of a conversion, for example. sold items, or new members or subscribers. With Response Analysis, the address or postal code selection is compared with the responses you receive as a result of the campaign. With the insight gained from such an analysis about completed campaigns, you can optimize future campaigns and thereby achieve a better impact.
To get the most out of the analysis, we need information about the selection of recipients as well as a response file containing
- address information
- Customer ID. A unique customer number can be useful for identifying customers who have changed their address.
The analysis is presented in a written report and by means of a personal presentation.
Example of content in the report
- What proportion responded compared to the size of the mailing?
- Which customers responded?
- Where geographically and how do the customers that responded live?
- What are the customers’ current phase of life?
- What consumption patterns do the customers have?
- Which activities and interests do the customers have?
- What opinions and values do the customers have?
- Do the customers want to receive advertising or not?
- Do the customers own a car, boat or summer house etc.?
- From where do the customers come and what are their political views?
- What media and Internet habits do the customers have?
You can obtain an analysis and a report based on the analysis for SEK 25,000 (excl. VAT).