PostNord MyPack Collect
With PostNord MyPack Collect, you can send parcels to private individuals within Sweden to the Nordic countries and to Europe – we pick up the parcel from your premises and deliver it to a service point near you customer.
- Our extensive distribution network ensures that we are always close to your customer.
- Your customer is notified via SMS or via email when the parcel is ready for pickup from the nearest service point.
- Maximum parcel weight up to 20 kg.
Nordic: maximum length 1.5 m and length + perimeter = 3 m
Europe: maximum length 1 m and length + perimeter = 2.5 m.
- You can track your parcel all the way via Track letters, parcels and pallets.
- The parcel will normally reach the PostNord's collection point on the following weekday within Sweden and outside Sweden normally within 2-6 days. Delivery time may be longer depending on the destination, see precise delivery times.
Via Pacsoft Online, you can book collections, print shipping labels and generate electronic pre-notification. You can also produce reports for checking and follow-up.
PostNord MyPack Collect and returns to and from Norway
To some extent, different terms and conditions apply when shipping to Norway. Therefore, contact your salesperson or our customer service before you begin.
Generate trade invoice to send PostNord MyPack Collect to Norway
Generate trade invoice for return of goods from Norway
Cash on Delivery (COD): Your recipient pays for the parcel before it is collected. The money goes into your specified bankgiro or plusgiro account. Applies within Sweden and to Norway and Finland.
Pre-advice: Your recipient will be notified via SMS or email of the day the parcel will be delivered. Applies within Sweden.
Enhanced identification: Enhanced identification is used when it is especially important to verify who is collecting the parcel. In addition to name and address, the recipient's personal identification number is also verified prior to collection from a partner outlet. Applies within Sweden.
Digital Identification: Digital Identification involves electronic identification of the recipient via Mobile Bank ID before the parcel is delivered. Applies within Sweden.
Choice of Collection Location: You can choose the distribution point from which the recipient will collect their parcel.
Change in delivery: You have the option to make changes to the process before the parcel has reached the recipient, before delivery. For example, you can change recipient or recipient address, or return to sender. Order additional services using the form located under customer service – forms, or in Pacsoft Online if the shipping documents were printed out there.
Goods insurance: Take out additional goods insurance.
PostNord Return Drop Off
Make it easy for your customers to send back parcels without having to pay. PostNord Return Drop Off, gives you full control of your returns. PostNord Return Drop Off is a service used to ensure your return management.
- You provide your customer with a return shipping document and instructions. The returned item must be dropped off at the nearest partner outlet to be delivered back to the vendor's door.