PostNord MyPack Home
We collect the parcel from you and deliver it straight to the recipient’s door anywhere in Sweden.
- With PostNord MyPack Home, former Home Parcel, send parcels to consumers in Sweden.
- We collect the parcel from you and notify your customer the next business day.
- The recipient is notified via email or text message and can choose the day and time of their delivery, depending on the recipient’s location*.
- We deliver to the recipient’s home before the end of the business day with a limited delivery window of 2–3 hours. If you use additional service 17–21*, we deliver between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. in the evening.
- We assume liability for goods valued up to SEK 50,000 per shipment. It is also possible to take out additional goods insurance.
- Each parcel may weigh up to 35 kg (maximum length: 1.75 cm and length + perimeter = 3).
- The service is environmentally certified to ISO 14001 and quality certified to ISO 9001.
- You can track the entire progress of your parcel online via Track letters, parcels and pallets.
With Pacsoft Online, you can book a collection, print shipping documents and create electronic advance notifications. You can also produce reports for checking and follow-up.
*Delivery is only offered in the daytime in some areas.
See which delivery times apply
17–21 is an additional service where, in a number of places, parcels are delivered in the evening between 17.00 and 21.00, based on the notification given, but no earlier than the next normal working day after the day when notification is given. See a list of the relevant places.
ID check means that the parcel are delivered to the recipient or the recipient's agent with proof of delivery and on production of a valid identity document.
Signature Assurance means that the recipient can not choose delivery without POD as a delivery option. The parcel is then delivered with proof of delivery.
Your recipient will be notified via text message or e-mail that the parcel is on its way out.
Confirmation of delivery
A recipient of your choice will be notified via text message or e-mail that the parcel has been delivered to the the recipient.
Delivery without a POD
The parcel can be delivered without the recipient personally accepting and confirming receipt of the shipment.
Limited quantity of dangerous goods
Used when you need to send a limited quantity of dangerous goods.
See more info about limited quantities of dangerous goods.
Change in Instructions
You have the option to make changes to the process before the parcel has reached the recipient, before delivery. For example, you can change recipient or recipient address, return to sender, or request a longer period of retention, up to 30 days. Order additional services using the form located under customer service – forms, or in Pacsoft Online if the shipping documents were printed out there.
Take out additional goods insurance for parcels with contents worth more than SEK 50,000.