Sign up as a service agreement customer and get access to our web-based Customer Portal. Via the portal you can keep watch on your deliveries and invoices, view statistics, compare costs and much more. Getting started is easy. Follow the instructions under the tab "Get started".
In Customer Portal you can get a summary of your connections with PostNord and control over your costs.
You can, for example:
- Monitor and compare costs and volumes of services that you use
- View sales statistics per customer/corporate identification number
- View invoices and details for a year back in time
- Get delivery status of parcels and pallets
- Generate statistical reports on deliveries
This is what you do to get started:
- Decide who is to be administrator. That person can set up more users. The administrator must be approved by the company's authorized signatory.
- Notify your interest via the link "Register here" below.
- An application form will be sent to you for the company's authorized signatory to sign. Return the signed form to us.
- Once we have received the signed form, we enter the administrator in our system. He or she will receive an e-mail with the details needed to activate his or her account.
- The administrator can then log in and set up more users.
- The new users will receive an e-mail with details of how to activate their account.
- You're now ready to start using the PostNord Customer Portal.