Simple, safe and swift parcel delivery with Digital ID
Digital ID is an additional service available in combination with PostNord MyPack Collect.
Considerations of use for you as e-retailer
- Inform your customers in the web shop checkout that delivery requires use of Mobile BankID.
- Mobile BankID is required for you as a receiver to gain the necessary delivery code upon parcel delivery to your preferred service point.
E.g.: ”In order for you to pick up your parcel at service point, you will be advised to authenticate your credentials via Mobile BankID. Required authentication will grant you necessary parcel pickup code”.
Terms of compliance:
- Via EDI provide Swedish recipient personal number credentials e.g. 19731224-0046.
- Provide additional service #22 Digital ID in combination with main parcel service PostNord MyPack Collect.
What if recipient lacks Mobile BankId?
If recipient lacks the possibility to use or for reasons unknown do not have the possibility to comply with the request to identify personal credentials with BankID, you as e-retailer need to be informed.
- Scenario #1: In dialog with your customer agree on credibility and via our customer service provide your recipient a valid pickup code. I.e. Parcel pickup authentication is granted by you as sender. No BankID is required in this case.
- Scenario #2: You contact our customer service and request a change of transport instructions – forced return – sent with additional service Digital ID. When request is received OK, you send a new standard MyPack parcel shipment where physical identification terms and conditions apply.