You can now also offer your customers the option to collect their parcels at your physical store. Our parcel service and our newly developed PostNord retail app enable you to register parcel arrivals, log their storage locations and hand them out to your customers – just as we do in our network of partner outlets.
As our customer, you do not need to create your own, expensive solutions for supporting parcel collections from your store.
You also provide your customers with even greater traceability and flexibility by offering this option.
Collect In-store provides you with:
- A well-known parcel service with full traceability (label and EDI, MyPack Collect)
- Full support for managing the arrival, collection and drop-off of parcels in the store.
- Full support for retention period administration, shelf placement and deviations.
- Recipient notification.
- An ecosystem for the collection and return of parcels, in your own store or via the PostNord network of partner outlets.
- Mobile system support compatible with iOS and Android.
We offer Collect In-store with or without the stock refilling or store supply services from us at PostNord.
Collect Collect In-store with the Label-only additional service is independent of the carrier and only calls MyPack Collect’s EDI and notification functionality.
How Collect In-store works
- The retail chain makes its own stores available for selection in the webshop and gives consumers the additional option to pick up their parcels in one of its stores.
- A parcel purchased online is delivered to the store.
- The parcel has its arrival registered by store staff using the app, which generates an SMS for the recipient, stating that the parcel is ready for collection at the relevant store.
- The recipient collects the parcel from the store. Consumers can also easily return or exchange their goods at the store.